Skip to main content

This and That

Hey all, sorry I havent posted in awhile, just seems as soon as halloween is over, time just flies, busy at work, busy with programs and meetings and doctor appointments, you know, all the holiday fun plus everyday life, lol. Nicholas, my baby turned 16 in november, so going to get his driving permit and take drivers ed this summer, please keep him in all your prayers, he becomes a good and safe driver. Thanks giving, went by, I had to work(my holiday) but still managed to get loads cooked with hubby's help, and had a great meal with all the inlaws. But hubby must have ate something that didnt agree, spent the next three days and nights in the bathroom, finally on sunday I made him take something cause we had to get the tree with the boys, its a tradition the weekend after thanksgiving. Its was snowing good, and we found a great tree, and wreath, the boys had a great time. we also had our town's christmas parade this november, we got our cocoa, and sat in the back of the truck as most do and watched. Nathan even got a toy from abate, which he thouroughly loved.

We have also taken the boys on our annual view of one of the biggest christmas lights display in Iowa, always a highlight of the season, its really christmas season once those lights are on.

Here are a coulple pics of our most beautiful Christmas tree, sorry no presents under there yet, Nathan thinks he is suppose to open them every morning there is some under there, lol

(outside the front of the house, ooooooh! pretty!)
And then to finish up catching up with everyone, we had a wonderful ice then snow, 5inches of it, the kids loved the no school day OFCOURSE!!, lol, and the poocheys love running through it, lol













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primrose Dishcloth

Here is a quickie crochet project! An almost too cute to use flower dishcloth, that a fellow group member, posted pattern for. It was fun and easy! Only took about 30 min, and I used varigated yarn instrad of solids, still turns out lovely. Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

"Tulip Bag"

Took a class last night and this is ,what acutally turned out to be, my ADORABLE  "tulip bag". I am unsure exatly why its called a tulip bag, but think it has to do with the panels you cut, they reminded me of flower petals. It's suppose to only take two hours, but I have no idea when they start timing, as took a good hour just to cut all the fabric, batting, durabond etc, let alone all the sewing after that, more like a 3-4hour project. But still very worth it! (all I need now is a cutie button)  The next pic below,shows my lovely pockets. I put two big ones and one small on outside, and one big with one small on inside... Look at all the stashing space! I did the JUMBO size, which is basketball size, so plenty big to use as a purse or, as I'm thinking, a knitting bag. But, who knows, it was easy enough that I could make several more and then use one as a purse too, lol.

Embroidery Block of the Month 2013

Here is block 2 of our LQS embroidery BOM. We get each block at end of the month, so just received march’s last week, will post it next month.