Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Primrose Dishcloth

Here is a quickie crochet project! An almost too cute to use flower dishcloth, that a fellow group member, posted pattern for. It was fun and easy! Only took about 30 min, and I used varigated yarn instrad of solids, still turns out lovely. Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

"Tulip Bag"

Took a class last night and this is ,what acutally turned out to be, my ADORABLE  "tulip bag". I am unsure exatly why its called a tulip bag, but think it has to do with the panels you cut, they reminded me of flower petals. It's suppose to only take two hours, but I have no idea when they start timing, as took a good hour just to cut all the fabric, batting, durabond etc, let alone all the sewing after that, more like a 3-4hour project. But still very worth it! (all I need now is a cutie button)  The next pic below,shows my lovely pockets. I put two big ones and one small on outside, and one big with one small on inside... Look at all the stashing space! I did the JUMBO size, which is basketball size, so plenty big to use as a purse or, as I'm thinking, a knitting bag. But, who knows, it was easy enough that I could make several more and then use one as a purse too, lol.

Happy Scrappy Spring BOM 2013

Here is my, April’s row from The Painted Quilt , Happy Scrappy Spring BOM. I used a dark blue embroidery floss #823 instead of the red instructed, as it fits in with our household colors and i have all boys, who majority seem to like blues.